Beauty Guru’s are hard to shop for, so I’ve rounded up 10 of my holy grail products to give your Beauty Guru BFF this holiday season!
- Dior Lip Plumper: This is hands down my fave lip plumper! Plus, the packaging is super cute.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: This is one of my fave new products and you can buy it at Target, the drug store and online. I use this after washing my face to make sure I get all of my makeup off.
- Hoola Bronzer: I honestly think this bronzer looks amazing on everyone! I have linked full size and mini/travel size below.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner: This is one of the best things I have ever bought and it’s so cheap! There’s nothing worse than spending tons of time on an eye makeup look and getting a dark color where you’re trying to put a light color. This little tin allows you to clean of your brush super quickly and easily while doing your makeup!
- Drybar Triple Sec: I love this product because it not only helps refresh your hair if it’s greasy, it adds volume and texture. Plus, it smells amazeee!
- 2 original pink blenders + liquid cleanser: A single beauty blender is almost $20 so this is a really good deal! You get two beauty blenders plus the best cleaner I’ve found for $45!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I’ve used this mascara for over a year now probably and never looked back! It makes my lashes long and full without making them clumpy or spidery. They also have a waterproof version which I have linked below.
- PIXI Glow Tonic: I love this toner, I started using it consistently about 6 months ago maybe and my skin has changed for the better!
- Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Kabuki Brush: This is hands down the best foundation brush I have ever used! I switch between this and a beauty blender.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner: I bought this on Amazon and it’s life changing! It’s like $2 and cleans brushes so easily with all of the different ridges.
If you missed my last gift guide (Gift Guide for the Homebody), you can see it HERE. I have also been updating the Holiday tab of my blog to include Gifts Under $25, Gifts Under $50 and Gifts for Him.
If there are any specific gift guides you want to see, leave a comment and let me know!